Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Let's Get To Know Each Other

Howdy folks,

I'll start by introducing myself.  My name is Tanya, and I am looking thirty in the eye.  How that happened, I don't know, and I am still waiting to feel like a grown-up.  Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks high school and college just happened.

Anywho, I would love to tell you what this blog will be about, but I honestly have no clue. What I do know is that 90% of the time I will spend on here, will most likely be my way of procrastinating.  Hence the name of the blog. Aren't I a clever girl?

I think I also just gave a away a not so big secret with that last question.  I am a bit of a Whovian a.k.a. a Doctor Who fan for those who are not in the know. I have also come to realize that I am a closet hippie, and I might be ready to come out of the closet about that.

Basically this all to say, we will run the gamut here from Doctor Who references to recipes to crochet patterns. If you like surprises then this might just be the place for you.

Toodles,

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment