First, if anyone actually reads this, sorry I haven't posted since last year. No promises it won't happen again.
Second, I like to take walk breaks at work, so today I thought I would share my random thoughts from my 10 minute walk.
- The elevator is talking now. That can't be good.
- Good Grief! It is hotter than Hades out here. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea.
- A FedEX man loitering outside a building with no FedEX truck in site. That can't be good either.
- Maybe I shouldn't walk to the end of the side walk where that random box truck is parked with the back door partially open.
- Is that thunder or an airplane?
- The clouds are gorgeous today.
- Really amazing clouds.
- That one looks kind of like an elephant.
- Definitely not taking the elevator back upstairs.
From this list we can learn that I am suspicious of just about everything out of the norm, and my thoughts are quite random.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!