Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lazy Sunday

Well, I may not have posted anything on here, but I have done pretty good about taking a picture everyday.  However, I ended up taking them all with my cell phone, and not with my fancy camera. Thank goodness my phone takes pretty good pictures.  Here are my best shots from the last week.

Luau Time!!

Excuse me Professor, but I believe the phrase is, "I before E except after C."

Center of the world, or in this case, the playground.


My baby had her first bloom in over a year.  It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for a plant.


The clouds looked way cooler in person. The silly camera shrunk everything down.


Peaches! Living in Georgia has it's perks.


I'll admit these photos are nothing to shake a a stick at, but the ones that made it on Instagram, look really cool.  I love how Instagram takes an ok picture and turns it into something pretty.  You should totally check it out if you haven't already.

Toodles,

T

No comments:

Post a Comment